Are you looking to take your career in craft beer to the next level? Intuition Ale Works is always on the lookout for creative and hardworking talent to support our production facility, taproom, and kitchen. This is the place to scout our most recent employment opportunities.
Assistant Cellar Technician
Responsibilities include CIP/SIP of brewery vessels, manual cleaning of brewery equipment and parts, assisting packaging department with canning, keg filling, and keg washing.
Strong work ethic required, team player attitude, adaptibility, strong communication, close attention to details, willingness to assist with tasks outside of key responsibilities.
Requirements include the ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day, lift 55 lbs., work in a non-temperature controlled environment, the ability to handle chemicals and hazardous materials according to safety guidelines. A detailed eye for cleanliness and sanitation practices is required. Strict adherence to safety protocols and operating procedures is imperative.
Former brewery experience is strongly desired. Accreditation from brewery education program or related field is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience level. Our benefits package includes: paid holidays and time off, medical, dental, and vision, discounts on merchandse, and employee beer.
To apply, please send resume and thoughtful cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOH Hospitality Support: Beertender, Bar Back
About FOH Support Role:
This position will be a mixed and rotating role with a focus on assisting customers & beertenders with general questions, merchandise and to-go beer sales, and bar operations to help generate revenue and keep customers engaged & happy.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recognize & greet guests at the door and help field initial questions about the flow and operation of the venue
- Deep knowlege of Intuition products and beer styles
- Proper tap service protocol
- Excellent people skills and desire to assist patrons in discovery and appreciation of Intuition beers.
- Sales of all merchandise, cans, and growlers to go
- Retain knowledge about the history, philosophy & FAQs of Intuition Ale Works
- Operate point-of-sale system & cash register
- Restock merchandise & par inventory levels, maintain cleanliness and organization of retail displays
- Multitask within a fast paced environment while providing a high level of professionalism
- Operate, maintain, & troubleshoot draft equipment
- Change kegs & retrieve inventory as needed
- Collect, wash, and return glassware for service
- Pre-bus tables on the floor, collecting glassware and trash to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock customer service stations
- Assist beertenders with any needs on the fly
- Setup & proper close down at the end of each night.
FOH Support Qualifications / Preferred Experience:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours)
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs. Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Tendency to clean excessively, and remain organized at all times
- Outgoing and high energy; enjoys high volume of public interaction; positive attitude and strong verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply, please send resume and thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com
Intuition Ale Works is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.